LiveCode support

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Fri Nov 20 04:07:41 EST 2015

On 20/11/2015 08:47, David V Glasgow wrote:
> Hello folks
>
> My Indy license stopped working in September (should be good until 2017), and Heather was actively trying to sort the problems out.
>
> Then it all went silent.  There has been no response to my last 4 emails (ticket number is in subject line).  I haven’t been cross or offensive, and there is no dispute about whether I have a license, so I don’t think I am being ignored intentionally!
>
> Does anyone know if there an alternative address I can try, or should I just give them a ring?

Hi David,

Sorry to hear that you've been having problems with getting support.  I
suspect that your ticket slipped through the cracks somehow!

I've flagged it up with our support team, and someone will be getting in
touch with you very shortly to give you an update.

                                Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>
LiveCode Open Source Team