LiveCode support

David V Glasgow dvglasgow at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 03:47:26 EST 2015

Hello folks

My Indy license stopped working in September (should be good until 2017), and Heather was actively trying to sort the problems out.

Then it all went silent.  There has been no response to my last 4 emails (ticket number is in subject line).  I haven’t been cross or offensive, and there is no dispute about whether I have a license, so I don’t think I am being ignored intentionally!

Does anyone know if there an alternative address I can try, or should I just give them a ring?

Cheers,

David G