wtf diesel?

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Nov 17 07:18:49 EST 2015

Two or three days ago the On-Rev status page showed a high load of diesel.
Although the server load of diesel is now low again,  it could be that the server has to deliver a massive amount of emails which get stuck due to the high load.

And this could be the reason why the emails are now coming in w/o order. Newly sent emails could be delivered earlier than the “older” ones in the queue.
This is a “normal” behavior after such an event. At least i experienced the same behavior on non On-Rev servers also.

Regards,

Matthias