ios custom URL scheme

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Nov 13 18:54:31 EST 2015

Hi John - these are a couple of things I¹ve used them forŠ

1. Adding them to timetable events that students can sync to their
calendars. Clicking the urls opens a custom app that provides them with
access to all the learning resources associated with the event.

2. Installing configuration profiles (list of students, assessors,
questions etc) on an iPad-based assessment app - the custom url contains
the path to an encrypted dropbox file containing the profile data

The text message thing should work just fine.

Terry...

On 14/11/2015 9:27 am, "use-livecode on behalf of John Dixon"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of dixonja at hotmail.co.uk>