Release 8.0 DP 9

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Nov 13 18:50:46 EST 2015

Hi Alex,
I will do some testing with lcStackbrowser and dp9.  It goes through a
process of discovering new properties when it is run under a version of LC
it hasn't seen before and that process has changed considerably with the
advent of LC8.  It was based on how things were in DP7 and since LC8 is
still very fluid, it wouldn't surprise me if something changed in DP8/9
that affects what I'm doing.

In the next release, that process will go away and be replaced by
downloading a file from my web server containing new property definitions
for each new release.

Are you on the latest version of lcStackbrowser (2.2.1)?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>