Converting HTML to Jade?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Nov 12 19:16:22 EST 2015

This kind of interests me. I've been thinking for some time how to go about getting the contents of a web page into Livecode in such a way so as to discern the values of web controls like popup buttons and such. The idea would be to take a page of copier settings and with a click record what all those settings were.

I guess I can play around with a browser object, but I'm pretty sure I will not be able to get the specific objects from a web page. I might be able to parse the actual html, but that would not give me values, only objects.

Bob S