Converting HTML to Jade?

Terry Vogelaar tvogelaar at de-mare.nl
Thu Nov 12 06:24:50 EST 2015

Does anyone know if there is an easy way to convert HTML to Jade from within a LiveCode script?

I want to distill information from a website for personal use. But HTML tags sometimes do and sometimes don’t have an end tag, and if they do, they don’t have to be nested properly. So it can be very tedious to get to the right content. Since this is much easier to use Jade, I often find myself copying the HTML to the left field on http://html2jade.aaron-powell.com <http://http//html2jade.aaron-powell.com> and manually convert it to Jade to copy the result back to my LiveCode stack.

I suspect there is a better, more automated solution I am not aware of.

With kind regards,
Terry Vogelaar