Formatting a number with two or more decimal points

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 15:21:23 EST 2015

Hi All,

on Wed Nov 11, James Hale wrote:
> You could just use the replace function.
> [snip]
> This assumes the numbers to unpack are less
> than 100 (i.e. 99.99 is the largest).
> If not, you would need to adjust the initial conditional
> to work out if there was a compaction.

  Great! Many Thanks to Matt and James for posting this code :D
I found an example of 13 numbers in a single word within a svg file.

I have already included Matt's handler in the stack
SVGL_2015_rev01 posted within this thread in the forums:

http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25612&p=134343#p134309

Later today, I will test James handler.

After completed all revisions, I will include links to your messages in the
mail list or forum to acknowledge your contributions.

Many Thanks for your help to update this stack!
You could download the Original SVGL stack from:
http://livecodeshare.runrev.com/stack/112/SVGL

Alejandro