glx2

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Nov 2 13:17:08 EST 2015

Seems to be working well on this side. I have the 3.0.19 GLX2 and the PowerDebug working together and haven't seen any glaring issue yet. I am SOOO looking forward to making these my defacto editor and debugger again! It's like getting back together with my high school girlfriend. ;-)

Thanks for the hard work Mark!

Bob S