Button icons

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri May 29 13:54:23 EDT 2015

I go one better. I set the source of the button to a graphic file on the disk, so that I can change the icon simply by dropping another of the same size and name in the Images folder for that project. This way if someone does not like my interface, I can have someone design better looking elements and drop them into place, and voila! Better looking interface.

Bob S