Livecode <=> SQL?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon May 18 14:30:18 EDT 2015

On 5/18/2015 11:23 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> you may be pleasantly surprised by how well LiveCode performs under CGI
> for most reasonable traffic loads.

Somewhere in my archives I have a note that says LC CGIs work fine with
5,000 hits per second. It undoubtedly depends on what the script does,
and I don't think the script was tested with more hits than that, so it
isn't necessarily either a top limit or a guarantee. But it does show
that LC is pretty fast responding to CGI requests.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com