Livecode <=> SQL?

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Mon May 18 11:31:27 EDT 2015

On 18.05.2015 at 16:03 Uhr +0200 Pierre Sahores apparently wrote:
>Hi Robert,
>
>Still works but purely outdated. It was before
>LC-Server came out and i warmly recommend to use
>it instead of my old fashion « PHP listener +
>Metacard/Rev stacks » way to go.
>
>Best,
>
>Pierre

I haven't got into the LC-Server game yet, but it
seems to be that the server stacks are not
staying resident. My application will require lot
of pre-loading of various stuff (from a db as
well as disk files) that stays the same for all
user calls. Are you saying that this is of no
concern anymore?

RObert