Livecode <=> SQL?

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Sun May 17 23:12:44 EDT 2015

Everybody that has responded to this thread that are pitching their
products, let me clarify back to Eric that knowledge of SQL is important to
if you want to make the impossible, possible.  The sky is the limit when
you have full knowledge of SQL and take advantage of its server side
scripting and other server based features.  HOWEVER, I think I own every
one of the products mentioned for sale and I use them ALL... Each tool has
its own unique advantages and purposes.  I am, by no means, suggesting
bypassing the thought of purchasing any of these.

To close, I am really, really looking forward to getting my hands on Pete's
SQL Magic.  He teased us with it at RunRev this last year and more than
ready to start playing with it.  Something to look forward to in the near
future.

SKIP KIMPEL