Livecode <=> SQL?

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sun May 17 22:12:09 EDT 2015

> If you plan on doing any type of database projects in the
> future, do yourself a favor and learn SQL. Extremely powerful
> when combined with LC!

I also have to agree with this. Our Valentina DB can use SQL as well. SQL is
not hard to learn. But...also a plug. Our Valentina Studio Pro has an easy
SQL Builder in it for building SQL scripts. You can test drive this in the
free version.

We've learned to live with the fact that lots of people love SQLite (well,
it took Ruslan a little longer than me ;-)). Our next version of Valentina
Server can accept a SQLite database, allowing you to "serve" SQLite with the
advantage of our network handling features of our server. And yeah, the 5
connection version you can try out for free yourself (and its got reports
too!).

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Paradigma Software