Kickstarter 2013 Revisited

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Tue May 12 03:38:57 EDT 2015

No - widget based lists/tables are/would be rendered direct from data. It's on of the reasons they work so much better than compound controls for things which currently have to be made up from lots of controls.

We already have a simple ios-like list and simple treeview in 8, but are working on others - particularly as we improve the abilities of LCB.

Sent from my iPhone