Kickstarter 2013 Revisited

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Mon May 11 10:06:07 EDT 2015

I wasn't trying to imply that everyone should work in english. For
starters, there are many languages besides english that use few or no
non-ascii characters. But also, I was just saying that since the language
*itself* is in english, how much of a difference does it make to work
entirely within the ascii character set? Obviously some (a lot?) but if
that were the only use-case for unicode it would be thin indeed.

</diggingTheHoleDeeper> ;-)