Question on How to Distribute iOS apps for testing

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu May 7 19:50:53 EDT 2015

The iTunes method I've used in the past is to first add friends' device
IDs under Devices in the iOS development portal and generate/download an
updated provisioning file.  Distribute the standalone and the provisioning
file to friends.  They then drag these files onto iTunes, and sync their
device/s.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director