Status of on-rev restore?

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Thu May 7 19:12:34 EDT 2015

Thanks Matthias,

I am on Sage and, interestingly, now I can get my email via the web-email
interface. But still nothing via my email client. Now I have to see where
it may be configured wrongly, although I haven't changed anything since
before when it was working (I did change my password, but just made sure it
was changed on the server via cpanel), but still no luck.

Regards,

Howard Bornstein