OT: where to find a tutorial about putting up a web site at on-rev

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.org
Thu May 7 18:37:01 EDT 2015

Naturally, within one hour of sending that email, I did hear from
Heather, telling me I had been moved to sage.

So as an update
  - 2 email accounts are working
  - all the rest still fail
  - 2 websites are (afaict) working
  - 4 are still failing in various ways.

So my advice wouldn't change, at least until we hear an explanation of
what went wrong, and what major changes are being made to improve things
(i.e. better processes, improved communication, better disaster recovery
plan, ...).

-- Alex.