Anyone have a LC based PHOTO Organizer app?

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Mon May 4 11:50:18 EDT 2015

Hi,

I need a photo organizer to catalog, trim, move, delete, tag, etc.

I have been using google's Picasa 3 but now it chokes as I've got too many
images (>15,000).

Does anyone have a LiveCode solution for this already built and is it open
source?

Even a LC widget to find duplicate files / images would be a big discovery.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark.Rauterkus at gmail.com
PPS Summer Dreamers' Swim and Water Polo Camp Head Coach
Varsity Boys Swim Coach, Pittsburgh Obama Academy
Head Water Polo Coach, Carnegie Mellon University Women's Club Team
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team

http://Rauterkus.blogspot.com
http://FixPA.wikia.com
http://CLOH.wikia.com