Bug in LC Menu when opening windows as a sheet LC 6.7.3 and 7.0.3 OS X?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Mar 24 16:03:05 EDT 2015

On 3/24/2015 1:39 PM, Terence Heaford wrote:
> Perhaps LC engineers and these other Apps engineers do not know how
> to correctly implement Apple’s API on this.

and:

> Do LC have any contacts at Apple they can speak to so they can be
> instructed how to code it?

I wish you wouldn't do that. To you, the LC team is just a faceless
group, but I've met them and talked to them and have a long association
with some of them. If you had the same experience, you'd know that these
engineers are some of the brightest and most talented people in the
industry. LC has a careful and exacting hiring process that ensures only
the top candidates get in; it's hard to get a job at LC, you have to be
really good. The people writing the LC engine are some of the most
capable programmers anywhere. I could tell you stories.

Bugs are normal in software development, but that doesn't mean the
engineers don't know what they're doing. I hope you will attend one of
the conferences some time and see for yourself how dedicated and
knowledgeable these people are. Your perceptions will change.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com