Question re large project organization

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Tue Mar 24 11:31:38 EDT 2015

Richard:
Fair enough. I did find the “password” entry in the dictionary. BUT, I wonder if the fact that this doesn’t work (for me) in the standalone builder code mean there is a bug in the IDE?

Also, I’m exploring the ramifications of this approach and considering whether the apple store will not accept my standalones built this way, for desktop.

This structure seems a very nice way of adding to a project as I build capability. But, I’d hate to find myself in a situation where Apple only accepts substacks and then I have to rebuild things to get it in the store. It is my understanding that substacks can be separated from mainstacks, but you can’t put a stack back as a substack once it’s out. TRUE?

I know this kind of issue has been discussed at length on this list, so sorry if I’m being repetitive.
Best,
Bill