One of our scripts is missing !...:-)

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 24 11:13:22 EDT 2015

Well, I've read about it before but I guess I've always thought it will never happen to me... mmm, well today it has..

I open the script of a stack that had about 100+ lines in it and it is not there anymore ..:-( Close the script editor and try again, then maybe a few lines show but I am unable to scroll to the top of the script...

Can someone please tell me where it might be hiding ?... and perhaps why it has decided to hide ?... and finally how to stop it hiding in the future ?..:-)

LC 7.0.4 (rc 2),  xCode 6.2, Yosemite 10.10.2

This is the second thing that is making me bad temered today... earlier I made two stacks, each consisted of one card and one button... nothing else...  the first using LC 6.7.4 (rc 2) and second with LC 7.0.4 (rc 2)... I then made them into standalone applications for an iPhone... the first weighed in at 6.1 Mb, the second at 57.1 Mb... Why ?

Dixie