printPaperRectangle & LC7

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Mon Mar 23 22:52:39 EDT 2015

Thank you for the notes, I have tried setting the defaults, but unfortunately it still can't do what I need, I have 5 different printers and all but two have very different paper margins.

I realise now that it's not LC's fault when things go awry, but at least I found an odd workaround for the current problem by calling the Page Setup after the Print dialogue, it's a bit klunky, but at least everything lines up correctly that way.

I've had notice today that the print card… 'into pageRect' should be fixed in LC7.0.4-rc-3 which is currently awaiting build.

Paul