printPaperRectangle & LC7

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Sun Mar 22 04:29:12 EDT 2015

> On 22 Mar 2015, at 01:28, Paul Hibbert <paul at livecode.org> wrote:
>
> Long answer to a short question, skip this if you're not interested in printing on a Mac…

Paul,

Thanks for the feedback.

So, I was exploring this method of printing to overcome the fact that  "print card [from topLeft to rightBottom] [into pageRect]" does not work in LC 7.

I was using it to centre the printing of a group.

Is there really no way to do this in LC7 or do I have another option?

If the answer is no then it really is imperative that LC get "print card [from topLeft to rightBottom] [into pageRect]” working.

If a solution is not available then it’s back to LC 6.7.3.

All the best

Terry