Speaking of modals...

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 16:59:20 EDT 2015

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 1:33 PM, Bob Sneidar <bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com>
wrote:

> Is there a way to un-modalize a stack that is already open? I suppose I
> could lock messages then close and reopen the stack, but it would have to
> be done in a script outside the affected stack or it won’t close.

I read the dictionary as saying that you would have to close and
reopen--but you *can* go the other direction.  Or maybe it just doesn't
call close & openStack.

If so then I could make a debug menu that would allow me to get into my
> script editor after having already opened a stack modally.

I set a stack property at various points in the script to see what is
happening when.

Or, write to the message box to see where it gets before hanigng.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462