Limitations on stacks which are not resizable

Ray ray at linkit.com
Fri Mar 20 12:51:45 EDT 2015

I'm using Windows 8.1, but basically what I'm doing is this:
    1)  Launch Livecode 7.0.2 (rc 2)
    2)  Choose New Mainstack under the File menu
    3)  Resize it to a smaller rect
    4)  Under the Object menu choose Stack Inspector
    5)  Choose Size & Position and uncheck Resizable
At this point the stack balloons out to a much larger size.