Limitations on stacks which are not resizable
ray at linkit.com
Fri Mar 20 12:51:45 EDT 2015
I'm using Windows 8.1, but basically what I'm doing is this:
1) Launch Livecode 7.0.2 (rc 2)
2) Choose New Mainstack under the File menu
3) Resize it to a smaller rect
4) Under the Object menu choose Stack Inspector
5) Choose Size & Position and uncheck Resizable
At this point the stack balloons out to a much larger size.
On 3/20/2015 11:41 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> Ray wrote:
> > Setting the resizable of a stack to false automatically changes its
> > height and width.
> > Any attempts I make to change these dimensions later are ignored by
> > Livecode.
> > Is this a bug in7.0.2?
> I'm unable to reproduce this on Mac or Ubuntu in 7.0.4rc1 using this
> on mouseUp
> put the rect of this stack into r
> set the resizable of this stack to false
> put r &cr& the rect of this stack
> end mouseUp
> Do you see this problem in the current version?
More information about the Use-livecode