Modals Blown Away

Ray ray at linkit.com
Fri Mar 20 11:17:54 EDT 2015

Dr. Hawkins, Richard,

As I continue to wrestle with this I'm discovering there seems to be
some incompatibility between stack versions.  The main stack I have was
created long ago in 6.5.2.  It runs fine in 7.0.2.  If I make a new main
stack in 7.0.2 modals run fine in the new stack.  But then, if I try to
make the new stack a substack of the original main stack created in
6.5.2 Livecode won't accept it.  The "Main Stack" pull down in the stack
properties simply flips it back when I try to save it.

Ideas?