Does 'exists' work on arrays?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 14:19:25 EDT 2015

If you are just trying to get a handle on the structure, and how to pull
out specific chunks, you can declare it global, and use the message box to
poke around.

If its global, in the multiline msg box declare it too, and "put the keys
of... "
Then adjust it to look at subkey contents, poking around till you figure
out where things are.

And now i'm wondering if anyone has built an array browser utility?