Does 'exists' work on arrays?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sun Mar 15 13:52:40 EDT 2015

Ah, thanks. I thought that myArray[“gpx”] was an array (since it’s the ‘top’ key of a multidimensional array), so therefore an object.

I think my mental model of arrays is wrong: roughly my model is

array[key1][key2] etc

means an array which has a series of arrays at the level of key1 each of which is indexed (keyed) by key2, etc. I suppose I’m wrong.

Thanks anyway

Graham