[OT] Apple Wireless mouse

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Mar 14 16:51:05 EDT 2015

On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 1:24 PM, Dr. Hawkins <dochawk at gmail.com> wrote:

> How come apple can make a quad-core i7 laptop with a 15" retina screen that
> lasts 7-9 hours, yet can't make wireless keyboards or mice that last more
> than two weeks on good alkaline batteries???

It does help to turn off the mouse after working but it's a hassle to
remember.
I gave up and got a unit that has an 'air charger' battery kit that sits on
an inductive charging unit and when I forget to charge it I have some
rechargeable AAs and a charger waiting..  done with non-rechargeable
batteries.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1087123

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words