[OT] Apple Wireless mouse

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Mar 14 16:12:57 EDT 2015

I think I'm gonna stick with my USB keyboard/mouse now, just seems so much
more predictable and I don;t have to worry about changing batteries.

Plus, I really like the convenience of being able to plug things into the
spare USB port on the keyboard so I don't have to scrabble around the back
of the iMac.  It would have been really nice if Apple had provided one USB
port on the front/side/bottom edge of the iMac but they're so focused on
sleek good looks that they sometimes forget about functionality.