defaultMenubar not staying set

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 16:34:00 EST 2015

late in the openstack handler for the mainstack, I have the command

    set the defaultMenubar to the long id of group mcp_menu of card 1 of
stack mcp

It does not seem to take effect; checking the defaultMenuBar property still
shows the revMenu default menu, and only the mainstack gets this menu.

If, however, I type it after startup, it "takes", and other stacks get the
proper menu.

When I save, shutdown the IDE and reopen the stack, the property is no
longer set.

A global search shows that that handler has the single occurrence of
"defaultmenubar" in the stack file

This is in the ide for 7.03, on OSX Yosemite.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462