on-rev outage

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Fri Mar 6 04:28:35 EST 2015

I got a message from Heather around 10:50 PM Pacific time saying "We are
having a fairly major issue with diesel at the moment". That would be
6:50 AM their time, right? So they're definitely not sleeping.

I received a pingdom.com notice today around 12:30 pm Pacific saying it
was down. Boy oh boy.

Phil Davis

On 3/6/15 12:09 AM, Simon wrote:
> Wow my robot says 11 hours and 45 minutes down time.
> I'm pretty sure I did not get an auto-reply as my subscription email (the
> one I used in the request form) is on on-rev.  I supplied different email
> address in the body so that David could contact me.
> There is no way I believe David read the request and rolled over and went
> back to sleep, something must be very wrong.
>
> Simon
>

> --

Phil Davis