Power Status (was Re: Because LC can't do two things at once.)

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 14:41:20 EST 2015

Sorry, I left out the "word 1" part. The Unix case should read:

         put url "/sys/class/power_supply/BAT0/" into tStatus
         if tSource = empty then put url "/sys/class/power_supply/BAT1/" into tStatus
         put word 1 of tStatus into tStatus
         return caseSwitch(tStatus,"discharging=Battery","charging,full=AC","*=*")

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig