Livecode server timeout

Ralph DiMola rdimolad at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Jun 29 00:53:13 EDT 2015

I'm on diesel.  My web service works great except for sendmail. The message gets sent but the session  either crashes or times out.  If I send to my on-rev email account the session does not fail and I get my response back to the client. If I send to any other email domain it fails. The email gets sent but no response back to the lc client. I tested from the command line and when i send to on-rev email the sendmail completes immediately. Other domains there is a 5 second delay before it completes. Is there some timeout setting on either the server or client side that I am missing?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net