detecting cell movement in a table

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Sat Jun 27 20:15:29 EDT 2015

Here ya go, Doc - a new toy just for you (and anyone else who wants it)!
I'll leave it up there for at least a month.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6u07xwhpp6j3buv/messageMessages%20lab.livecode?dl=0

I don't remember how I learned about the messageMessages, but maybe from
Richard Gaskin? Not sure. It was long, long ago, in a land far, far away....

Phil

--
Phil Davis