Messing around with LibreOffice Calc
richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 15:50:16 EDT 2015
So: I set up a stack containing a table field "ACCESS" and created a
in LibreOffice Calc.
1. I opened the spreadsheet in LibreOffice Calc, selected the populated
and then hit a button on my stack that contains the following script:
set the text of fld "ACCESS" to the clipboardData
and NOTHING happened.
2. I opened the same spreadsheet in Gnumeric, selected the populated fields
and then hit the button on my stack:
and the cells of the table field populated "properly".
Now, at the risk of seeming incredibly stupid (!!!!) I wonder why data
copied from a Gnumeric file works, while data copied from a LibreOffice Calc
Of course, were I a real 'trooper' I'd install every possible
on my Linux box and do the same sort of thing . . . .
More information about the Use-livecode