Displaying a jpg photo larger than my liveCode window ?

Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Jun 19 21:36:38 EDT 2015

Aloha from beautiful Kauai

Why can't  "grab" server you needs?

# put into the script of the image itself

# I typically will store this as a custom property and then add it to
new images on import or one open card

# main dish:
     on mouseDown
           grab Me
          set the cursor to hand
     end mouseDown

# add toppings as desired

   on mousewithin
    set the tooltip of me to "click, drag to view"
   end mousewithin

Swasti Astu, Be Well!
Brahmanathaswami

Kauai's Hindu Monastery