animated GIF images

Thierry Douez th.douez at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 10:19:14 EDT 2015

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>:

> What they said....  ;-)

You wake up my curiosity :)

So, I check the repeatcount and it works as expected with LC 6.7.5 on Mac.

Otherwise, if you try my sunnymidi tutorial, there is a gif animation
(Laurel and Hardy)
which is moved frame by frame with a music note generated at a specific frame.
It works too.

This reminds me that some gifs are not readable with Livecode
but I"m not an expert on this topic.

Regards,

Thierry