[OT] Re: Any way to do simple texture maps?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 08:47:39 EDT 2015

If you need to do it in lc, i've no suggestions.  If you want to paint your
balls once, you can blend them.

blender3d isn't necessarily "easy" but you can probably find a texture
mapping tutorial.  If you want the map from multiple angles, you can have
blender pop out a view from different perspectives, then use the images in
LC.

Blender should make it possible to map your balls.