[OT] What the *&^#$!#$ Just Happened - SPAM

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Jun 9 15:30:30 EDT 2015

I just started using Ooma VoIP for my phone calls and it has some features
that automatically block telemarketers and robocalls, plus you can maintain
your own blacklist.  I get hardly any telemarketing/robo calls now and the
ones that sneak through get added to my blacklist immediately.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>