[OT] What the *&^#$!#$ Just Happened - SPAM

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jun 9 15:00:34 EDT 2015

On 6/8/2015 2:34 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:
> After getting anywhere from 50 up to 250 spam messages a day, even with
> spam filtering enabled at Dream Host, I had enough and started using
> cloud-based filtering provider PostLayer.

Veering off the off-topic a bit, I've done something similar for phone
spam. I forward my home line to my google voice number, which filters
out most of the junk calls. Google then rings my second line with any
valid calls. Telemarketers are almost completely eliminated.

If you have a VoIP phone line, look into nomorobo.com which does the
same thing.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com