Clock

BNig bernd.niggemann at uni-wh.de
Wed Jun 3 16:38:56 EDT 2015

Thanks Roger,

as all exclusive watches they are "hand made", a bit tricky to adapt.

I just wanted to tweak my scrollers to work as watch-faces in remote-control
mode. So I only adapted what was needed to make them run. (by the way you
can scroll the hour / minute / second field.)
What was to be a quick tweak turned out to be a longer debugging session in
LC 7.0.5 because 7.0.5 did not like some stuff. At least I learned a lot. In
final testing it turned out that the 5.5 format of the stack was not
compatible with 6.5.5, crash on save. Intermediate saving via 6.7.3 restored
savability in 6.6.5.
I guess Edinburgh is weaning us off from pre 6.7.5 / 7.0.5 stuff. :) Maybe
this helps someone in a similar situation.

Kind regards
Bernd

Roger Eller wrote