Multiple Stacks on Mobile

Ray ray at linkit.com
Tue Jul 28 12:01:37 EDT 2015

Scott - the main issue is the second one you've mentioned, below,
although it would be more accurate to say 'using transitions behind a
fixed foreground'.  I'd like for the fixed foreground to be transparent,
hence the introduction of the custom window shape idea.

Dr. Hawkins also suggested the groups idea which I can try, although now
that I think about it that might be a little complicated since it's my
users, not me, who populate each card with objects.  I'm also
considering snapshots of the entire screen and transitioning from one
PNG to the other while maintaining the same fixed group of objects in
the foreground.