Anomalous Script behavior

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Jul 24 11:14:16 EDT 2015

Peter.

There is no limit to the size of a script; LC is not HC.

But that was easy. To your real question, I am positive, and this does indeed go back to HC, that certain handlers will work one day and not the next. That some will work if I step through them, but not run normally.

And that this comes and goes, but generally somehow works itself out, so that after a bit of angst, the gremlin goes away, and rarely leaves me with the issue.

Not to say that on occasion I simply rewrite a handler, if it is not too long, and then it works. Hidden spurious chars? Hidden spurious chars that evaporate? I suspect others believe the same, and similar tales will, in aggregate, be like one of those TV shows about haunted houses.

There are mysteries...

Craig Newman