LiveCode and SQLite performace

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 17:12:24 EDT 2015

If its on an external usb drive, part of the wait is most likely the drive
wake up time. To test, move the file to a local drive and try it from
there, OR, open the drive in finder first and poke around a little to make
sure the drive is live, then try to open the database and see if it solves
the issue.