Programatically complete an answer dialog ?

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 18:36:58 EDT 2015

Bob

> On 21 Jul 2015, at 22:33, Bob Sneidar <bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com> wrote:
>
> Unless you get into the answer dialog stack and play around or craft your own, I don’t think so. The problem is, the answer dialog is a modal stack itself and no processing happens until you dismiss it.
>
> Bob S

I found it easy to dismiss a modal stack once I can identify the stack (or even better the button) by sending a message to it in a suitable timeframe before the modal stack will be opened. I can’t manage that yet with an answer stack as I can’t identify the name of the stack that the engine displays.

Regards

Peter