Custom Ask File Dialogs

Ray ray at linkit.com
Sat Jul 11 05:36:52 EDT 2015

I need to correct my own post.  I meant to say I set the
systemFileSelector to "false" in order to use Livecode's built-in file
selector, but it's the much friendlier "system" file selector, not
Livecode's built-in file selector, that I'm trying to duplicate and
customize.  Sounds like a pretty tall order.  Any ideas?