[fan boy] Has the "founders" on-rev package been reduced to 25 GB?

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Sat Jul 11 03:19:42 EDT 2015

I was an electrical contractor and did all of that
by myself too.  People say they want work but
it was impossible for me to find someone who
I could depend on.  They think one job can be
a career.  It would take me longer to teach a
new person in the industry than it would to do
the job myself.  A large contractor has the money
and workers to weed them out and keep good
workers.

I have been programming by myself since the Vic
20, commodore 64 and Apple //e.

I would not know how to run team.  That speaks
very highly of Kevin Miller.

John Balgenorth